- The Bizon is in the top 3 calling cards from Comfi.
- Consumers love this card. According to affiliates' reports, the amount of Bizon cards sold comes up to
37% of the total sales in separate months. Up to 41% of buyers prefer this card.
Many things are sold, the best of them are bought up.
- Review by alexsandergreen: "I'm no fan of VoIP. I'm no fan of landline Verizon. But I do
believe that to save money on long distance calls is pretty good. When I purchased a call card to call Canada at Comfi (I do not call too
much, but still) it worked just ok. No idea about the support, because I had not ever got a problem to report it. I'm using the Bizon
card to call my wife in Philippines as well and I refill it automatically everytime the money runs out. Keep up the good
- Bizon calling card uses 1-minute rounding like AT&T phone card. The call quality is nearly as high as the AT&T but at
a half price.
- Bizon phone card does not have as many access numbers as AT&T calling card, but per-minute rates are significantly lower.
- Bizon Access Numbers:
USA Continental: 1-800-396-9353 (add 1 ¢/min)
From mobile or landline with free long-distance: 213-226-8436
Canada: 1-800-796-6235 (add 3 ¢/min)
Local Access Numbers
Global Access Numbers
for Bizon Phone Card
- Dial access number and wait for a prompt.
- Enter PIN, wait for a prompt.
As soon you hear a prompt, you can select other prompt-language:
press *0 for English, *1 for Spanish, *2 - Bulgarian, *3 - Polish,
*4 - Tagalog,
*5 - Portuguese, *6 - Russian, *7 - Romanian,
*8 - Mandarin, *9 - Arabic.
- Dial your destination number.
For calls to/within the USA and Canada, press: 1 + (area code) + (phone number).
For international calls, press: 011 + (country code) + (area code) + (phone number).
- If no connection is established in 30 seconds, press star, star, pound, zero (**#0).
- To dial a different number after a call is complete: stay on the line, press star, star (**) and then dial a new
Learn the rates for Bizon Card
and other phone cards from Comfi
Calling cards prepaid online
ComFi.com, Corp. is a leading Internet communication company based in Boston, MA.
The business was established in 1996.
Premium telecommunication carriers.
Payment processing system
Permanent rate-cutting: only for the last two years, the phone card rates reduced
on 70 % for some destinations.
Automatic recharge PIN
Online Call History
No connection fee!
The calling card purchasing process is very
simple and allows customers to receive the telephone services instantly.
It can take less than a minute.
Full multi-currency support.
View other Comfi calling cards reviews: